We are fortunate to have Thomas and Friends visiting our local steam railway which is just up the road. He is coming to the Gloucestershire and Warwickshire Steam Railway on the 23rd and 24th June and two days of events is planned including:
- Meet Sir Thomas Hatt (The Fat Controller)
- Live re-enactments with Thomas and the Fat Controller
- Thomas face painting
- Story telling with the Fat Controller
- Ride on the trains with Rusty and Dusty
- Ride on the narrow gauge railway
The GWSR is based at Toddington which is a really picturesque, but fully functioning heritage station, about 10 minutes from Cotswold Glamping. If you wish to book a tent for this weekend based with us see the web site for further details. Thomas tickets available from www.gwsr.com.